On 8 April 2016 at 16:00, Andres Freund <and...@anarazel.de> wrote:

I've finished polishing the Pin/Unpin patch. But the final polishing
> happened on an intercontential flight, after days spent preparing my
> move to SF. I'd be glad if you would allow me to look over the patch
> again, before pushing it sometime this weekend; this stuff is subtle,
> and I'm not exactly my best right now.

I think you should push it now then.

Two reasons

1) We shouldn't be violating the deadline the first time its been in place.
It just creates a precedent that sometimes the deadlines don't matter and
that's not a useful position.

2) If you commit what you have, someone else might be able to see a bug you
cannot

<http://www.2ndquadrant.com/>