Hi,

I was just curious to know how would "*pg_basebackup*" behave if we do
create a symbolic link for directories other than pg_xlog/pg_tblspc.
However it is clearly mentioned in the documentation of pg_basebackup that
if a  Symbolic link for the directories other than pg_tblspc and pg_xlog is
created then it would be skipped. But, that is not the case for pg_replslot
and pg_stat_tmp. Is this not an issue. Should these directories not be
skipped. Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks.

With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma
EnterpriseDB: *http://www.enterprisedb.com <http://www.enterprisedb.com>*