On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgri...@postgresql.org>
> wrote:
>> Inline initial comparisons in TestForOldSnapshot()
>
> This seems to have broken Windows builds.  Is there something
> special that needs to be done if a function referenced from a
> contrib module changes to an inline function?

I've attempted to fix this by adding an include to blscan.c so that
it can find old_snapshot_threshold.  The fact that this was only
failing in a contrib module on Windows builds has me suspicious
that there is some other way this would be better fixed, but I have
no clue what that would be.  We'll see whether this brings things
green again.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com