Thank you very much Joe.

I have followed the crosstab() implementation and understood the idea of
per query memory context. Now, I am using a unique SPI instance (which I
perform several sql queries), process the result, transform my result into
a tuplestore, close the SPI and done. It works perfectly.

I have a curiosity with regard to the tuplestore: is there a problem with
performance if my tuplestore form a big table with million of tuples? Other
question is regarding to SPI: is there a problem to use only  one instance
of SPI (for instance, if multiple users call the same function)?

Thank you again,
Anderson Carniel