Hi All,
I was wondering if there is a libq or libqxx type library written in
java.  Even if it is done through jni.  I would like to do some
experiments, perhaps make a utility that reads server information such
as currently executing query, current locks, amount of disk/ram taken up
by pgsql.  Basically some very useful information for admins.  I've
forgotten most of C, C++ (from college days), but would love to try my
hand at such a utility...I'm sure there are others who would like to use
java to access such a backend.  Any pointers?

Shahbaz C.

http://archives.postgresql.org