The following article is a very good look at some of our limitations and
highlights some of the pains many of us have been working "around" since
we started using the software.
* Inefficient architecture for writes
* Inefficient data replication
* Issues with table corruption
* Poor replica MVCC support
* Difficulty upgrading to newer releases
It is a very good read and I encourage our hackers to do so with an open
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/
PostgreSQL Centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them.
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (email@example.com)
To make changes to your subscription: