Thanks,
But I don't think my question was clear enough.

I already managed the connection pooling, and what I need is to serialize
the result.

If PGresult was a contiguous block, I could have just create buffer and
call memcpy for serialization, but structure of result seems much more
complicated.

So, I was asking if there is an easy way to achieve serialization

Thanks!