On 2016/09/09 21:35, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
On 2016/09/08 19:51, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
On 2016/09/06 22:07, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
This patch tries to do two things at a time 1. support join pushdown for
FULL join when the joining relations have remote conditions 2. better
support for fetching placeholder vars, whole row references and some
system columns. To make reviews easy, I think we should split the patch
into two 1. supporting subqueries to be deparsed with support for one of
the above (I will suggest FULL join support) 2. support for the other.

OK, will try.

I extracted #1 from the patch.  Attached is a patch for that.  If that
patch is reasonable, I'll create a patch for #2 on top of it.

Attached is a patch for #2. In that patch I fixed some bugs and added a bit more comments. For testing, please apply the patch for #1 first.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita