On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Дмитрий Воронин
<carriingfat...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> I find, that autocomplete does not works good when I type in psql some USER
> commands:
>
> CREATE USER <tab> ...
> ALTER USER <tab> ...
>
> psql's autocomplete returns database users and "pg_signal_backend" function,
> I suppose, that is not correct.
>
> I try to undestand reasons and make a patch if those problem has not been
> solved  yet.

I don't see any problems here. CREATE/ALTER USER have for a pretty
long time tab-completed with the existing role names. 9.6 is not
really new to that. What's new though in 9.6 is the introduction of
pg_signal_backend in the list as a system role.
--
Michael