On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Peter Eisentraut
<peter.eisentr...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 11/30/16 8:06 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> On 30/11/16 22:37, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> I have taken the libpqwalreceiver refactoring patch and split it into
>>> two: one for the latch change, one for the API change.  I have done some
>>> mild editing.
>>>
>>> These two patches are now ready to commit in my mind.
>
>> Hi, looks good to me, do you plan to commit this soon or would you
>> rather me to resubmit the patches rebased on top of this (and including
>> this) first?
>
> committed those two

Commit 597a87ccc9a6fa8af7f3cf280b1e24e41807d555 left some comments
behind that referred to the select() that it removed.  Maybe rewrite
like in the attached?

I wonder if it would be worth creating and reusing a WaitEventSet here.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com