On 01/11/2017 07:29 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
Hackers:

You will have noticed that I haven't been very active for the past year.
  My new work on Linux containers and Kubernetes has been even more
absorbing than I anticipated, and I just haven't had a lot of time for
PostgreSQL work.

For that reason, as of today, I am stepping down from the PostgreSQL
Core Team.

Josh,

I have valued you as a community member, as a work colleague, and not least as a friend. Your absence will be sad, you presence still very welcome.

cheers

andrew