Tom Lane wrote:
> Fix field order in struct catcache.
>
> Somebody failed to grasp the point of having the #ifdef CATCACHE_STATS
> fields at the end of the struct.  Put that back the way it should be,
> and add a comment making it more explicit why it should be that way.

Actually, the CATCACHE_STATS was added purposefully not at end of
struct, because back then cc_bucket was a variable-length array; see
commit 786340441706 (2002).  It only became possible to do this after
commit 20cb18db4668 (2013).  I researched this because I vaguely
believed this to be my fault (a66ee69ad) but that's not so.