On 2017-01-24 09:20, Shruti Rawal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are doing an assessment for for migrating our Perl applications to Windows
> 2016 server.
> I am trying to install PostgreSQL 8.2 version on my Windows server 2016. But
> it is giving me following error:
> Malformed permissions property: 'langid'
>
> We could not find any relavant information on PostgreSQl site that if the
> stated version 8.2 will work on Windows 2016 server.
> I would like to know whether 8.2 version supports on 2016 server, if not
> which version is supported?

The information you’re looking for is accessible on the home page.

You’re having a tough time finding information on 8.2 because it is way
past EOL. You will be happier evaluating
9.6.1. (https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/)

Further, -hackers is not intended as a support mailing list. You should
write to -general instead.