On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Rafia Sabih
<rafia.sa...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> 4.
>> ExecReScanIndexOnlyScan(IndexOnlyScanState *node)
>> {
>> ..
>> + /*
>> + * if we are here to just update the scan keys, then don't reset parallel
>> + * scan
>> + */
>> + if (node->ioss_NumRuntimeKeys != 0 && !node->ioss_RuntimeKeysReady)
>> + reset_parallel_scan = false;
>> ..
>> }
>>
>> I think here you can update the comment to indicate that for detailed
>> reason refer ExecReScanIndexScan.
>

> Done.

+       /*
+        * If we are here to just update the scan keys, then don't
reset parallel
+        * scan. For detailed reason behind this look in the comments for
+        * ExecReScanIndexScan.

You can phrase the second line as "See ExecReScanIndexScan for
details.".  Apart from that this patch looks good to me.  I have
marked this patch as "Ready For Committer".

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.