Just a quick note that we just brought neptune back up and are
re-configuring her (getting the OS updated, patch applied for memory leak,
etc)

Teodor, I have your list of modules and am in the process of getting
postgresql 7.3.3 installed ... will get the mailware DB back up and
configured iwth the proper modules as soon as we have db.* pointing back
at the right server later this aft ...

this is just a note that there will be some downtime of the mailing lists,
developer site and fts while we move them back to their "proper machine"
... we'll try and keep the downtime to a minimum ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           secondary: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|postgresql}.org