After thinking about it some more, I think the behavior we want would be
that changes to inheritance would reflect in the publication membership.
 So if you have a partitioned table, adding more partitions over time
would automatically add them to the publication.

We could implement this either by updating pg_publication_rel as
inheritance changes, or perhaps more easily by checking and expanding
inheritance in the output plugin/walsender.  There might be subtle
behavioral differences between those two approaches that we should think
through.  But I think one of these two should be done.