> Great.  Thanks.  I wonder if there is some way we can automatically
> include code fragments in the documentation without keeping them in
> sync manually.

In whatever extra docs you add, could you include an example of an INSERT
ON CONFLICT, and potentially a CTE query that does two operations on the
same table. I'm not clear on what to expect when a statement does a mix of
INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE? Will there be multiple firings of the trigger
in a single statement, or will the before/after sets be mashed together
regardless of which part of the query generated it?