Attached patch modifies a sentence in the inval.c header comment to
mention that operations on a pg_index tuple also registers relcache flush
diff --git a/src/backend/utils/cache/inval.c b/src/backend/utils/cache/inval.c
index 8159ab340d..9d62544554 100644
@@ -51,9 +51,9 @@
* PrepareToInvalidateCacheTuple() routine provides the knowledge of which
* catcaches may need invalidation for a given tuple.
- * Also, whenever we see an operation on a pg_class or pg_attribute tuple,
- * we register a relcache flush operation for the relation described by that
- * tuple.
+ * Also, whenever we see an operation on a pg_class, pg_attribute, or
+ * pg_index tuple, we register a relcache flush operation for the relation
+ * described by that tuple.
* We keep the relcache flush requests in lists separate from the catcache
* tuple flush requests. This allows us to issue all the pending catcache
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To make changes to your subscription: