I ran into typos in comments in RelationGetPartitionDispatchInfo() in
partition.c. Here is a small patch for: s/all the leaf partition/all
the leaf partitions/ and s/we we/we/.
diff --git a/src/backend/catalog/partition.c b/src/backend/catalog/partition.c
index e0d2665..8641ae1 100644
@@ -988,7 +988,7 @@ RelationGetPartitionQual(Relation rel)
* Returns information necessary to route tuples down a partition tree
* All the partitions will be locked with lockmode, unless it is NoLock.
- * A list of the OIDs of all the leaf partition of rel is returned in
+ * A list of the OIDs of all the leaf partitions of rel is returned in
@@ -1012,9 +1012,9 @@ RelationGetPartitionDispatchInfo(Relation rel, int lockmode,
* Cannot use find_all_inheritors() here, because then the order of OIDs
* in parted_rels list would be unknown, which does not help, because we
- * we assign indexes within individual PartitionDispatch in an order that
- * is predetermined (determined by the order of OIDs in individual
- * partition descriptors).
+ * assign indexes within individual PartitionDispatch in an order that is
+ * predetermined (determined by the order of OIDs in individual partition
+ * descriptors).
*num_parted = 1;
parted_rels = list_make1(rel);
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (email@example.com)
To make changes to your subscription: