tushar <tushar.ah...@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On 05/22/2017 05:12 PM, Kuntal Ghosh wrote:
>> pg_dump ignores anything created under object name "pg_*" or
>> "information_schema".

> In this below scenario  , I am able to see - pg_dump catch the
> information of table which is created under information_schema

Creating your own tables inside information_schema is not considered
a supported operation anyway.  In general, there should be only
system views in there, so there's no point in publishing them.

Do we have a prohibition against publishing/subscribing anything
in pg_catalog?  (Please tell me the answer is yes, because if it's
no, I'll bet good money that attempting to do so reveals all sorts
of bugs.)  I would suggest that information_schema, and probably
pg_toast, should have the same restriction.