On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 01:43:26PM -0700, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:38 PM, Daniele Varrazzo
> <daniele.varra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Patch attached
>
> Right. I am adding that to the list of open items, and Heikki in CC
> will likely take care of it.

[Action required within three days.  This is a generic notification.]

The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item.  Heikki,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
item.  If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
v10 open item, please let us know.  Otherwise, please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
this message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.  Testers may
discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
well in advance of shipping v10.  Consequently, I will appreciate your efforts
toward speedy resolution.  Thanks.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com