Great – perfect – and …. I have one installed – we will investigate…

From: David G. Johnston [mailto:david.g.johns...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 8:59 PM
To: Cook, Malcolm <m...@stowers.org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers@PostgreSQL.org; McGee, Jenny <j...@stowers.org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] how are the rpms configured that are available in
PostgreSQL RPM Building Project - Yum Repository

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Cook, Malcolm
<m...@stowers.org<mailto:m...@stowers.org>> wrote:
Hi,

I am referring to the contents of https://yum.postgresql.org/ (specifically
version 9.6 rpms for CentoOS7)

More specifically I wonder if they are configured:    --with-python --with-tcl
--with-pam --with-ldap

And do they install the Additional Supplied Modules
(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/contrib.html ) as provided when
performing a

   make install world

Please advise if my possibly novice question should better be posed elsewhere.
Or if I should expect to find answers in the fine manual.  I looked but did not
see…

​This may provide the info you need.  Note you'll actually need an installed
version to run it against.​

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/app-pgconfig.html

​This will show what extensions are available in said cluster.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/view-pg-available-extensions.html

​David J.​