Here is an example:

create table t1 ( a int) partition by list (a);
create table t11 partition of t1 for values in (null);

*Current constraints:*
postgres=# \d+ t11;
                                    Table "public.t11"
 Column |  Type   | Collation | Nullable | Default | Storage | Stats target
| Description
--------+---------+-----------+----------+---------+---------+--------------+-------------
 a      | integer |           |          |         | plain   |

Partition of: t1 FOR VALUES IN (NULL)
Partition constraint: ((a IS NULL) OR (a = ANY (ARRAY[]::integer[])))

*Constraints after fix:*
postgres=# \d+ t11;
                                    Table "public.t11"
 Column |  Type   | Collation | Nullable | Default | Storage | Stats target
| Description
 a      | integer |           |          |         | plain   |

Partition of: t1 FOR VALUES IN (NULL)
Partition constraint: (a IS NULL)

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe