Attached fixes $SUBJECT.
diff --git a/src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c
index 0a6314a642..5b6cec8dee 100644
@@ -4221,10 +4221,10 @@ ReadRecord(XLogReaderState *xlogreader, XLogRecPtr
RecPtr, int emode,
* pg_wal, so we are presumably now consistent.
* We require that there's at least some valid WAL
- * pg_wal, however (!fetch_ckpt). We could recover
using the WAL
- * from the archive, even if pg_wal is completely
empty, but we'd
- * have no idea how far we'd have to replay to reach
- * So err on the safe side and give up.
+ * pg_wal, however (!fetching_ckpt). We could recover
+ * WAL from the archive, even if pg_wal is completely
+ * we'd have no idea how far we'd have to replay to
+ * consistency. So err on the safe side and give up.
if (!InArchiveRecovery && ArchiveRecoveryRequested &&
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To make changes to your subscription: