On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:14 am, you wrote:
> I usually do it, but it might take a week to put together.

You might like to mention that (as far as I can tell) ECPG is now safe for
pthreads on Linux and FreeBSD. The recursive mutex locks are removed, so even
platforms that implement the earlier version of pthreads ought to work as
well, once configure supports them (anyone care to actually test this
assertion?)

I don't know if other people think this is a "killer feature" but it means
people porting from embedded SQL platforms where thread support has existed
for some time (like Informix and Sybase) will have an easier time of it.

Regards, Philip Yarra.