(Sorry, been _way_ behind on the email reading.)

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 10:18:06PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Yes, this is expected. Currently the website is not being mirrored due
> to it's dependency on a backend database. We are considering different
> ways of overcoming this problem in a useful way.

Would one of the ways be to use replication of the main databases?
There's more than one project around, some of which have been in
contrib/, and _any_ proof to the public that PostgreSQL can indeed be
replicated would be helpful, I'd say.

----
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                              M2P 2A8
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110