From: Henry M
> This may be interesting... they implement cypher (unfortunately they
had to fork in order to have cypher be a first class query language
with SQL).

> https://github.com/bitnine-oss/agensgraph

I'm sorry for my very late reply.

Thanks for the information.  AgensGraph is certainly interesting, but
the problem is that it's a fork of PostgreSQL as you mentioned.  I
wish the data models, including query languages, to be pluggable
extensions, so that various people (especially database researchers?)
can develop them flexibly.  Of course, I want various data models to
be incorporated in the core as early as possible, but I'm afraid it's
not easy.  If new data models can be added as extensions, they can be
developed outside the PostgreSQL community process, get popular and
mature, and then be embraced in core like GiST/SP-Gist indexes and
full text search did.

Regards
MauMau