Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.ba...@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Jeevan Chalke
> <jeevan.cha...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Attached patch for replacing linitial() with linital_node() appropriately in
>> planner.c

> Ok. The patch looks good to me. It compiles and make check passes.
> Here are both the patches rebased on the latest sources.

LGTM, pushed.  I also changed a couple of places that left off any cast
of lfirst, eg:

-                       List       *gset = lfirst(lc);
+                       List       *gset = (List *) lfirst(lc);

While this isn't really harmful, it's not per prevailing style.

BTW, I think we *could* use "lfirst_node(List, ...)" in cases where
we know the list is supposed to be a list of objects rather than ints
or Oids.  I didn't do anything about that observation, though.