> On 7 September 2017 at 15:46, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It seems that for this particular workload it was about 20-25% slower.​

Hmm...looks like I provided misleading data, sorry. The numbers from
previous
email are correct and I'm able to reproduce them, but surprisingly for me
only
for one particular situation when `log_statement=all;
log_destination=stderr`
and stderr is sent to a console with a tmux session running in it (and
apparently
it has some impact on the performance, but I'm not sure how exactly). In all
other cases (when stderr is sent to a plain console, /dev/null, or we send
logs
to a file) numbers are different, and the difference between patch and
master
is quite less significant.

average latency:

clients     patch       master