On 29.09.2017 12:59, Pavel Stehule wrote:
Yes, this is still the latest version. Now I am working only on
2017-09-16 1:31 GMT+02:00 Nikita Glukhov <n.glu...@postgrespro.ru
On 15.09.2017 22:36, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Robert Haas
<robertmh...@gmail.com <mailto:robertmh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Gustafsson
<dan...@yesql.se <mailto:dan...@yesql.se>> wrote:
Can we expect a rebased version of this patch for this
commitfest? Since it’s
a rather large feature it would be good to get it in
as early as we can in the
Again, given that this needs a "major" rebase and hasn't
in a month, and given that the CF is already half over,
just be bumped to the next CF. We're supposed to be
trying to review
things that were ready to go by the start of the CF, not
We are supporting v10 branch in our github repository
Since the first post we made a lot of changes, mostly because of
better understanding the standard and availability of
Most important are:
1.We abandoned FORMAT support, which could confuse our users,
have data types json[b].
2. We use XMLTABLE infrastructure, extended for JSON_TABLE
3. Reorganize commits, so we could split one big patch by several
smaller patches, which could be reviewed independently.
4. The biggest problem is documentation, we are working on it.
Nikita will submit patches soon.
Attached archive with 9 patches rebased onto latest master.
- jsonpath type
- jsonpath execution on jsonb type
- jsonpath operators for jsonb type
- GIN support for jsonpath operators
- jsonb-like iterators for json type
- jsonpath execution on json type
- jsonpath operators for json type
- some useful standard extensions with tests
- SQL/JSON constructors (JSON_OBJECT[AGG], JSON_ARRAY[AGG])
- SQL/JSON query functions (JSON_VALUE, JSON_QUERY, JSON_EXISTS)
- IS JSON predicate
- SQL/JSON support for json type and tests
- JSON_TABLE using XMLTABLE infrastructure
- JSON_TABLE support for json type
- FORMAT JSONB
- jsonb to/from bytea casts
- jsonpath operators
- some unfinished jsonpath extensions
Originally, JSON path was implemented only for jsonb type, and I
add jsonb-like iterators for json type for json support
minimal changes in JSON path code. This solution (see
patch 0002) looks a little dubious to me, so I separated json
The last WIP patch 0009 is unfinished and contains a lot of
the ability to use arbitrary Postgres operators in JSON path with
specified types is rather interesting, and I think it should be
to get a some kind of pre-review.
We are supporting v11 and v10 branches in our github repository:
Attached patches can be produced simply by combining groups of
commits from these branches.
I have some free time now. Is it last version?
patch no. 9, but I think it should be reviewed the last.
Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com
The Russian Postgres Company