On Friday 01 August 2003 00:41, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Somehow, when we moved it to gborg way back, the 'cvs remove' wasn't done
> > on the mail repository ... there ... cvs remove'd now, so its still part
> > of v7.3.x, but no longer part of v7.4 ...
>
> According to the CVS logs, there were several patches applied to
> src/interfaces/python in the last few months.  Somebody should make sure
> that all of those got propagated to the gborg project (or at least
> considered and rejected...)

Actually, we tried using gborg and ran into problems.  Gborg should now just
be a redirect to http://www.PyGreSQL.org/ which will be updated shortly.  For
those that missed the announcement, PyGreSQL and PoPy have merged projects
and we are running the combined project from my system.  We moved it from the
PostgreSQL site at Bruce and Tom's suggestion so that we could add more
people with access.

If there are any known updates since the move you can send them directly to me
or to the mailing list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
PyGreSQL Development Group

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster