Maybe I've mis-read Joshua's intentions, but I got the impression that
this 7.3 maintainer would follow the patches list and backport patches
whenever possible. This way folks coding for 7.4/7.5 can stay focused on
that, but folks who can't upgrade to 7.4 for whatever reason can still
get some features / improvements.

And bug fixes but yes that is accurate.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

-- Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC and S/JDBC Postgresql support, programming shared hosting and dedicated hosting. +1-503-222-2783 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com The most reliable support for the most reliable Open Source database.