Andreas Pflug wrote:

Gaetano Mendola wrote:

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

Gaetano Mendola writes:

Some corrections.

I don't understand why your patch changes è to e' and à to a'.  Also,
please make your next patch so that it can be applied to the file it.po
(not psql.pot).

Because with some terminal the character è, à, and other characters are not well displayed. Also because I don't have an italian keyboard here :-)

Localization is for native users on native equipment, isn't it? I certainly wouldn't like to see Härtefall as Ha"rtefall in German.

Right, anyway there was typos in the translation, and my vi was unable
to display: è, à. Anyway is a common stuff and well accepted have a' instead of à.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola