Marc G. Fournier wrote:

JSP, remotely, through Jakarta-Tomcat? One of the limitations of pgAdmin,
as far as I'm concerned, is the fact that you can run it remotely ... if
you could run pgManage under something like Jakarta-Tomcat as a JSP, that
would be *really* cool ...

D'oh, just clued into the 'java' aspect ... Joshua, will this run as a

pgAdmin is designed for a good interactive experience, which isn't achievable using web technologies. SSL connection is supported, so on not-too-slow lines remote usage should be possible without security issues, or over a VPN (I'm working like this).
For web access, phpPGadmin should be usable; haven't tried so far.

Regards,
Andreas