Very true :-)

> BTW, pgadmin could improve its Linux coverage somewhat by a)
> providing
> RPMs for versions of RedHat before 9,

Unfortunately we are somewhat limited to the boxes that our developers
have available, however if anyone can help out  with additional
ports/distributions we would welcome them and help out in any way we
can.

> or at least providing
> SRPMs that
> can be built on such platforms,

I believe they should do know - Jean-Michel, were you looking at this?

> and b) getting pgadmin
> included in the
> fedora package set.

I only heard about Fedora about 20 minutes ago! Jean-Michel, do you have
any contacts that might be able to help with this?

> Anyway, CommandPrompt have apparently done something cool and
> they are
> donating it and we should all be happy, no? :-)

With my PostgreSQL hat on, yes, it's a good thing. With my pgAdmin hat,
no, it's a bad thing!

Regards, Dave.

      joining column's datatypes do not match