I seen that the configure is done with: --with-krb5=/usr.

make sure that you have krb5-devel installed.

I also try to install the RPM already builded but I obtain:
file /usr/include/sqltypes.h from install of postgresql-devel-7.4-0.5PGDG conflicts with file from package unixODBC-devel-2.2.3-6

Regards Gaetano Mendola

+1-503-667-4564 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com