Tatsuo Ishii <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Are we going to regenerate the 7.4.1 tar ball?

No.  There is no difference other than some trailing spaces between
what Bruce committed and what I put in yesterday.

(It might be good if we had a more standardized way of generating
HISTORY though.  I tried a couple different versions of lynx and
got a couple different outputs, none perfectly matching whatever
version Bruce is using ...)