Lamar Owen wrote:

I am looking at the possibility of cleaning up the binary tree on the ftp site, and was wondering what the group thought about purging old binaries. What I was thinking would be to remove all but the last minor release of each major version. Thus, I would remove 7.4, but leave 7.4.1. The space taken by binaries is significant (about 1GB at this point). Since we are keeping all source releases (although I would question that, since we use CVS), keeping all the binaries around is just a space waster, IMHO.

I would keep 7.3.5, 7.4, 7.4.1 (as 7.4 is the current release) and then do as you suggest
for the older binaries.

Comments?

+1-503-667-4564 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com