Christopher Kings-Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Wasn't there some guy at RedHat doing it?

Andrew Overholt did some work on SQL99 recursive queries, but went back
to university without having gotten to the point where it actually
worked.  One of the many things on my to-do list is to pick up and
finish Andrew's work on this.  If someone has time to work on it,
let me know and I'll try to get what he had over to you.