Simon,

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:05:15 -0000, "Simon Riggs"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>POSTGRESQL: Summary of Changes since last release (7.4.1)

this is getting long over time.  If you plan to post it once a week,
flagging items that are new or have changed might help keeping track of
what's going on.

>- Index performance improved when scanning highly non-unique indices;

! Index performance improved when scanning highly non-unique indices;
or
- (updated) Index performance improved ...

>- ANALYZE will now collect statistics on expressional indexes, and make

+ ANALYZE will now collect statistics on expressional ...
or
- (new) ANALYZE will now collect statistics on expressional ...

Servus
 Manfred