Jan Wieck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> the point is that PostgreSQL is no GNU product, never has been and if someone
> intends to he shall do so after yanking out the contributions I made.

Note that when you released your contributions you did so under a license that
imposed no such conditions. If Microsoft wanted to release a Microsoft
Postgresql under a completely proprietary license they would be free to do so.
Likewise if someone wanted to release a GPL'd "GNU Postgresql" they could do
it. And nobody could force either to yank anyone's code.

--
greg