Christopher Kings-Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> Please don't.  Declare them obsolete for 7.5 and remove them in a later
>> release.

> Nah, just remove them.  We've removed, added and changed so many config
> options and no-one's ever complained...

I agree with Chris; this would be taking compatibility concerns a bit
far.  None of these variables are likely to be touched except through
postgresql.conf (I don't think we even allow them to be SET interactively).
And you can never simply take your old .conf file and plop it down into
a new release.

      joining column's datatypes do not match