On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 11:52, Jeroen T. Vermeulen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:43:34AM -0600, Thomas Swan wrote:
> >
> > foundry.postgresql.org?
>
> Been through that one...  Too long when you have to add project name as
> well.

I don't understand why. Presumably the postgresql.org website will have
a search for it, or it'll be a link, or it'll be a bookmark.

How many people actually type in the full url anymore?

Heck, when I goto the postgresql website I do a search in google for
"postgres" and slam the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

Having all PostgreSQL related material under one domain is beneficial to
the project. Our big issue isn't the domain is too long, it is difficult
find the subproject in the first place.