Hello,

Well perhaps we can have exceptions. TSearch would be a good exception
as it really should be integrated into PostgreSQL anyway.

There are very few of these that I think would be an issue.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Oleg Bartunov wrote:

The problem with moving all contribs to gborg is that sometimes it's
required to change many modules, for example, because of changing
GiST interface. Tom saves a lot of working for contrib authors, when he
change code in core. I'm not sure, gborg would provide easy access for
such kind of things. tsearch2, particularly, is maintained in pgsql CVS.

        Oleg