My question is, "What can we learn from MySQL?"  I don't know there is
anything, but I think it makes sense to ask the question.

Questions I have are:

I have already told Bruce at length about the single most common complaint in the phpPgAdmin lists and in the IRC channel: the inability to change column types. I think we should listen to the punters on that one.

Also, how about a new section in the manual: PostgreSQL for MySQL users and PostgreSQL for Oracle users?

Chris

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])