Hi Umberto,

If you are interested in doing any development work on PostgreSQL, you _really_ need to work from the CVS version :)

Chris

Umberto Zappi wrote:

Thanks to everybody has reply to my email.
Stop immediatly my work in progress.

Some days ago I've downloaded version 7.4.3 of postgresql and I've begin to work over without know other jobs of other developers :-o

Bye
Umberto

Umberto Zappi wrote:

I wish modify COPY command for support of CSV files (dump/load files in
CSV format).
I think this option is very important from import data from spreedsheet
as OpenOffice/calc or M$/excel.
I have found this task in TODO list, also.

[...]

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster