Well, I guess I was fairly happy too :-)

I'd be more comfortable if I'd found more bugs though, but I'm sure the
kind folk on this list will see that wish of mine comes true!

The code is in a "needs more polishing" state - which is just the right
time for some last discussions before everything sets too solid.

Regards, Simon

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend