Kind people,

I am writing a document patch for the tutorials section, and would
like to change the section on inheritance to reflect the fact that it
is not currently being developed, and has known serious bugs in
implementation.

I'm thinking that I should either change that section to a warning
about why this is an unsupported feature or remove it entirely, and
add some other tutorials, details TBD.  Some candidates for these
would include:

* JOINs
* set-returning functions
* ARRAYs
* version-dependant (I presume) hacks like ORDER BY ... LIMIT 1 vs MIN/MAX
* the perennial Stuff Dave Has Not Though Of.

What do you all think?

Cheers,
David Fetter [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!