Bruce Momjian wrote:

I have shortened your paragraph to:

       Because Win32 is significantly different from the Unix platforms
       supported in previous releases, this port might have more bugs
        than other supported platforms in this release.   Please
        test it thoroughly before using it in production.

and made the change in release.sgml.  Do we need more?

I don't much like "might have more bugs". Perhaps "might be less robust" or "might be less stable"?

cheers

andrew

     joining column's datatypes do not match