Robert Treat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OTOH I know that I sometimes use /df to look up built in functions that I
> don't exactly remember, so keeping a way to access the system functions is
> handy.
>
> Given a third hand I'd look for some way to do both... perhaps \df can show
> all functions and \df- can show only user created functions?

Well there's always \dtS and \dvS I don't see why typing \dfS is any harder.

It would be nice for this to be more visible in the documentation and the \?
output though. I've only just found it after months of pulling hair out
looking for something just like it.

--
greg

      joining column's datatypes do not match